Jambars FC Tryouts
Tryouts for the 2018-2019 season will be held June 9-10, 2018 at the Shenk Sports Complex at the University of Kansas (23rd & Iowa in Lawrence, KS). A pre-tryout camp is available the week preceding tryouts.
Additional tryout-related information:
- If players cannot attend tryouts, it is very important that they still register for tryouts through the HTG system so that they are accounted for. Additionally, please submit this form as soon as possible so that coaches can reach out to players to make alternative plans.
- Players need to submit the following forms electronically prior to tryouts: USYSA Medical Release (dated June 1, 2018 or later) and a Birth Certificate (if not already on file with Jambars FC). Forms and upload information are available here. Forms do not need to be notarized.
- All players wishing to play for Jambars FC will be evaluated for placement on a 2018-2019 Jambars FC team. The number and age groups of 2018-2019 teams will be determined after the tryout process is complete. Participation on a Jambars team during 2017-2018 does not guarantee placement for 2018-2019.
- Players must attend the tryout time for their 2018-2019 birth year age group. A helpful age group chart is located . Players wishing to "play up" an age division need to submit this form as soon as possible. The coaching staff will determine whether it is developmentally appropriate for any players to "play up" after tryouts and after evaluating all players who wish to play for Jambars FC for the 2018-2019 season.
- Players should attend both days of tryouts, if possible.
- There is no cost to tryout. Click here to register.
Saturday, June 9
Saturday, June 9
8 to 9:30AM: U15-U19 Girls, U11-U12 Boys
10 to 11:30AM: U14 Boys, U17-U19 Boys
1:00 to 2:30PM: U9-U12 Girls, U8-U10 Boys
3 to 4:30PM: U13-U14 Girls, U13 Boys, U15-U16 Boys
Sunday, June 10
8 to 9:30AM: U8-U11 Boys, U17-U19 Boys
10 to 11:30AM: U15-U19 Girls, U14-U15 Boys
1:00 to 2:30PM: U9-U12 Girls, U12 Boys, U16 Boys
3 to 4:30PM: U13-U14 Girls, U13 Boys